NATUREHOME stands for sustainability, quality, functionality and design. All our products and workflows are a combination of these criteria.
We produce our exclusive goods in our manufactories with great care, accuracy and attention to detail. We pay attention to low-resource and natural processing. Due to the mainly regional German, European and Mediterrean production, there are no long transport routes.
The packaging and shipping to our customers are environmentally friendly, plastic free and low carbon. We use only recycled packaging material.
NATUREHOME high quality olive wood kitchen utensil, multifunctional, food safe, ecological & durable (42 cm long)
Not only the beautiful amber-colored grain of the wood distributor is something very special, but also its properties. The solid olive wood is particularly robust, anti-allergenic, has antiseptic ingredients and does not absorb odors and liquids.
The baking roll is a useful and high-quality kitchen accessory for hobby bakers & baking and cooking fans. Timeless design and Mediterranean look for your kitchen. The perfect choice for fondant, pie, cookie, cake, biscuits, pastries, not just for pizza bakers and top chefs.
- handy & ergonomic
- Dough residues can be easily removed
- Clean rounded edges ensure a great roll-out result
- high quality - handmade & durable
- antiseptic & antibacterial properties
- For use in the kitchen when roasting, cooking, baking as a kitchen appliance, kitchen accessories, tools, baking accessories or cooking accessories
- Olive wood is remarkably resistant, insensitive to scratches, smells and discoloration
- e.g. also suitable as a musical instrument - tonewoods in other areas of life
- Wooden slide is discreetly & nicely stowed in the drawer or kitchen cupboard
- every wooden dough roller is unique and must have
- natural dough distributor - without chemicals, plastic & silicone
Dimensions: L 42, W 2.5 cm. Deviations in color, size, weight are completely normal for the natural product.
Material: olive wood (FSC certification)
Care instructions: It is sufficient to clean the dough distributor with a damp cloth, to dry it and to rub it in with a little linseed oil at times. This way the wood remains protected and the characteristic color of the wooden stick comes into its own. Not suitable for the dishwasher
Scope of supply: 1 olive wood distributor
Probably the most natural & elegant way to spread your dough!