NATUREHOME stands for sustainability, quality, functionality and design. All our products and workflows are a combination of these criteria.
We produce our exclusive goods in our manufactories with great care, accuracy and attention to detail. We pay attention to low-resource and natural processing. Due to the mainly regional German, European and Mediterrean production, there are no long transport routes.
The packaging and shipping to our customers are environmentally friendly, plastic free and low carbon. We use only recycled packaging material.
With our everyday masks, your children will never be without a mask. Use the community masks in alternation so that you always have one mask at hand when the others are in the wash. Our selection is large and you save money with the sets.
Advantages of our masks:
- The double layer of fabric lets less through
- The elastic band ensures a good fit
- washable, machine wash at 60 °
- more environmentally friendly than disposable masks
- Oeko-Tex cotton fabric
- 100% cotton for a comfortable fit
- Fast delivery
- Production in our Potsdam sewing shop
- easy handling
Scope of delivery: 1 mask
We ask for your understanding that the masks cannot be exchanged for hygienic reasons.
These nose and mouth masks are not certified and are not used for protection in the medical field. It is not a medical device! However, the mask is a natural barrier and reduces direct contact with the air we breathe.
What you have to consider when using a mouth mask:
First of all, it is important to actually wear the face mask regularly. At least when shopping, walking, sports and also at work.
The BfArM advises how to use the nose and mouth mask correctly:
- Wash hands thoroughly with soap before putting on the mask
- Do not touch the inside of the mask when putting it on
- check whether the mask is properly seated. It must fit snugly over the mouth, nose and cheeks.
- slowly get used to breathing (still through the nose) with the mask. It shouldn't hinder you.
- breathing and speaking make the mask wet. Then please remove the mask and replace it.
- It is best not to touch the muffs after putting them on so that they do not accidentally contaminate themselves.
- For safety reasons, continue to observe the recommended minimum distance and the usual hygiene measures.
- To remove the mask, only touch the rubber / cords, not the fabric.
- Then wash the mask immediately at at least 60 °, or if this is not possible, keep it in an airtight sealed bag.